Terms & Conditions
The information contained in this site is of a general nature and is not a substitute for professional advice. You are recommended to obtain specific professional advice before you take any action.
This website is published for the information of clients. Resources provide only an overview of the regulations in force at the date of publication, and no action should be taken without consulting the detailed legislation or seeking professional advice. Therefore no responsibility for loss occasioned by any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the material can be accepted by the authors or the firm.
As part of our current promotion the first month’s service is free of charge along with free company formation, which includes registration for the relevant taxes.
All of our packages are based on a annum fee which is split into 12 equal monthly payments. In order for us to prepare a set of annual accounts and self-assessment tax return we would require full fees for the relevant financial year. In the event that a client joins part way through the year a balancing charge would be payable upon preparation of accounts.
By signing up to any of our packages you agree to a one month payable termination notice.
For periods of inactivity where three (3) months has passed our dormancy package priced at £40+VAT per month can be taken advantage of with prior notice.
In the event that you close the company then a closure fee of £250+VAT may be chargeable, this fee would cover preparation and submission of closure accounts along with administering the closure of all relevant schemes and the DS01 form.
Our services are carried out on a monthly rolling contract, meaning you can cancel at any given time giving one (1) months notice. It is worth noting that should the full years fees not be collected that some services will not be covered (please see above).
Referral incentives are only available to active clients of our service, third parties should consult with us beforehand. Referral incentives will be released upon the referee being a ‘fee paying’ client for a period of two months.
Monthly draw’s will take place on the last working day of the month, with the winner being notified the next working day.
In some circumstances we may receive commissions or other benefits for introductions to other professionals. In this case we will notify you but you agree that we can retain the commission or other benefits without being liable to account to you for any such amounts.
Your responsibilities to us
1. Submit your bookkeeping software, reconciled to bank statements, to us once a quarter to coincide with your VAT Return period.
2. Forward any forms, letters or paperwork you receive from Companies House, Inland Revenue or the VAT office as soon as you receive it.
3. At your Company year end forward us copies of all your Company bank statements for the year.
4. Retention of records. During our work we will collect information from you and others acting on your behalf and will return any original documents to you following preparation of your financial statements and tax return. You should retain such information, as well as all other records relevant to your company and personal financial affairs, for at least 6 years.
Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services. The provision of links to third party sites does not imply any endorsement of the sites or those that control them.
The text and graphic content of this web site may be used, printed and distributed ONLY under the following conditions:
- the content of the site is used for non-commercial purposes only
- copyright information is displayed (© BI Accountancy 2019)
- the content is not modified