Our Solo Ltd Package is designed for limited company contractors who need fast, dependable, knowledgeable accounts support at an affordable price.
This popular package is fully comprehensible – so you won’t have to pay anything extra until the company structure changes (more info on our upgrade services is available at the bottom of this page).
Our experts do all the calculations, preparations and submissions for you. We also provide a same-day response service for Solo Ltd Package subscribers; replying to any emails or calls received before 4pm Monday to Friday.
What do I get with the Solo Ltd Package?
For a fixed fee of £99 per month you receive:
- Free company incorporation
- Yearly annual return preparation
- Annual accounts preparation & filing
- Quarterly MTD-compliant VAT return preparation & filing
- Company tax return preparation & filing
- Monthly subscription to FreeAgent included– and user tutorial for no extra charge
- Your own dedicated accountant and tax adviser
- Unlimited personal support by phone and email
- Annual company P11D and employee P60s
- Unlimited secretarial services
- Unlimited IR35 contract reviews and working practice advice
- Acting as agent with HMRC for both director and the company
- Personalised tax planning for the director
- Ongoing tax advice for the company
- Quarterly bookkeeping health checks
- Director self-assessment tax return
- One mortgage & income reference per year
- Monthly payroll for one employee including RTI return filing
Package upgrade options
If you’d like to keep your address private or the structure of your business changes, you don’t need to change your subscription completely. Simply register for our additional Solo Ltd Package services…
These extras include:
- Registered office and address service – £10 per month
- Additional employee payroll – £5 per employee per month
- Additional self-assessment – £10 per month
- Dormancy service; after a period of 3 months inactivity we reduce the monthly fee to £40+VAT covering all NIL returns
Need a complete accounting solution? Get in touch with Bright Ideas to learn more about our Solo Ltd Package.
Our clients have a lot to say about us
See their experiences for yourself…
After trying two other accountancy firms, which made my start in running a business MORE difficult than it needed to be, I am very pleased with the advice and support provided by BI Accountancy. I get very prompt responses to queries, with good explanations, that I have confidence in.
Kate FarleyContinuous Delivery Ltd.
Michael and the BI team initially restructured my Freeagent account to get things in order. They also taught me how to properly utilise the software. Since then they have been responsive and proactive. Can’t recommend them enough.
Thank you to Mike for educating me on the world of accounting and managing my finances efficiently. I have found your service to be excellent. I really appreciate your timely response rate and friendly yet professional nature, you have been a pleasure to deal with
John McNaughtonFinancial Services Ltd.
Michael has always been a friendly voice on the phone when I require help on my accounting needs. Emails are always answered promptly and advise always given when needed.
Since transferring over to the accountancy, my needs have been met efficiently, effectively and professionally.