Should I move my accounts to the cloud?
Here at BI Accountancy we think that cloud accounting may well be the best invention since “sliced bread”. But don’t just take our word for it. Like most decisions moving away from what you know can be a difficult choice to make, we have put together a list of some of the benefits for taking the leap:
- Reduces time spent on admin tasks – It helps reduce the majority of bookkeeping tasks with the use of automated processes. “Bank feed” is the main automated process, this brings through all of the transactions which are incurred through the bank account (with permission from the user of course!).
- Helps you control company finances – By constantly showing you an overview of the business finances it helps you keep in control. Using the overview you will be able to see an up to date estimate of your corporation tax due, along with a cash flow forecast for the company.
- Gives greater access – Whether you are sat at your desk or out and about, you will be able to access the software from any device. Not only can you check on your accounts from anywhere, but also at anytime. Meaning you will always know if your client has not paid!
- Reduces risks – By ensuring you know just when and what is due for filing, the software helps you keep on top of what you need to submit to HMRC and will give you a countdown of when this needs submitting by. With late filing penalties and interest it is vital that you ensure the deadlines are met.
- Helps proactive advice – With the company’s current financial status always being up to date it allows your accountant to be able to review the information and provide specific tailored advice for you and your company.
Ready to move up to the cloud?
Our team can help get you set up and moved onto our cloud bookkeeping software, if you take the leap today we promise you won’t look back!
Combining our extensive knowledge of the contractor industry, along with a modern bookkeeping solution and a great personal relationship we can ensure our clients have all the help and support needed whilst operating and growing their business.
If you have any questions or would like a FREE demonstration of the software in action please do not hesitate to contact us.
0161 669 4221
You may also be interested in…
Common e-commerce mistakes and how to avoid them
March 23, 2023
March 9, 2023
EU Excise Duty changes now in effect – what this means for your business
March 2, 2023